Sunday, February 27, 2011

Potty

Ella Grace is finally interested in the whole potty thing. At school, they have potty time and all the kids line up outside the bathroom until it's their turn to go. Most children in Ella's class are not potty trained but they allow the kids to watch those who are trained, sit on the potty, and get more comfortable with the whole experience. Well, on February 23rd, on Ella's report, it said that she used the potty! Yay!

So, yesterday, we went to Babies R Us (yes, we felt guilty buying from a competitor but I told Brian we needed it today, and Amazon isn't that fast...yet!) and bought a potty for Miss Priss. Now, the child is obsessed! She wants to go use the potty all the time however, nothing has yet to happen. Her timing isn't there yet.

I will stress that this is EXHAUSTING! I don't like sitting on bathroom floors, not even my own, but have in 15 minute increments several times this weekend.

I am so thankful that potty training is done at school because I'm not pushing this and frankly, don't have the patience.

But, YAY FOR ELLA GRACE! We have now transitioned to Pull-ups:)

 New potty
New Princess Pull-ups

No comments: