Sunday, February 27, 2011

Coffee

I'm not sure how Ella put two and two together, but whenever she sees me drinking a latte, she calls it "Mommy's coffee." I hardly use the term coffee and only drink lattes so who knows how she learned that word.

Anyway, we walked to the coffee shop this morning and when we got back, Ella wanted coffee. We were both freezing so I made her Ella's coffee aka hot chocolate. She loved it.


 Ella's coffee

 And, getting the last drops out
Getting Ella to smile or "show her teeth" for the camera is challenging. I basically told her that I wanted to send her Uncle Josh a picture of her smiling and when I said that, I got this:) She LOVES Uncle Josh!

(I hope I learn editing basics so I can wipe out those little boogies in some of her pictures, haha!)

We had a little snow last week...didn't shut down Seattle like it usually does but it has been so cold!



No comments: