Sunday, February 13, 2011

Manual Mode

Please bare with me...I'm learning how to shoot in manual mode and you're going to see a lot of bad pictures while I figure this all out.

Yesterday was a super rainy and windy day so we stayed inside. Of course, that meant Ella had no desire to wear clothes. She's not really fond of clothes right now - she would prefer to be naked at all times. We're working on it! And, the yucky day allowed me to sit on the couch and mess with this camera. 

I thought this was a pretty good pic of the pup! Otis turns 7 this Nov!


 Ella and her nakedness. First of all, she has started to walk around with her hand down the back of her diaper. We have no clue why! Maybe she likes the feeling of her tush. Secondly, don't you love her little legs?! She didn't stay in the chunky phase more than a day and they look so athletic, hehe! I don't know, maybe it's the Nike's that give her such a sporty look.



 How many heart candies can Ella fit in her mouth at one time? You only see 3 here but I think she had about 10 in there. (Ignore the big boogie in her nose! Ok, now that I've mentioned it I'm sure that's all you see now, haha!). Hopefully, I'll learn photo editing in my class too so I can get rid of that yuckiness!
There's a story to this random picture - yesterday as I was ordering our groceries online, I noticed there was a sale on these bananas. In the past, the most we've ever received are bunches of 3 or 5 so I thought I was going to get about 5. The description said they were partially green so I threw in another order of 3 ripe bananas to get us through today. We eat A LOT of bananas around here! Anyway, look how many arrived. I believe there are about 18! So we got 15 bananas on sale for $3 and change. I have no clue how we're going to get through all of these before they get those disgusting brown spots on them (I throw them away once they get that way because they stink). Luckily, Ella has a Valentine's Day party at school tomorrow and I'm in charge of bringing fruit!! I think I need to send in customer feedback to AmazonFresh that a quantity needs to be placed on that item. That's a lot of bananas!

No comments: