Saturday, February 20, 2010

Freaky Friday

A little background about these pictures...

I bought Ella Grace a bunch of emergency clothes for daycare with the intent of the loud top going with a solid bottom and a solid top going with the loud bottoms. Well, she dirtied her clothes yet again on Friday and when I picked her up, this is what she had on. I didn't even recognize her! So funny! Oh, and the outfit along with the pigtails added like 6 months to her age. She looks so old:(


Just a little side note here, her teacher's pigtails technique reminds me of when I was a competitive gymnast and my coach gave me the tightest french braid possible. Not only was it painful, but it gave me a face lift. Ella's were like that and were hurting her by the end of the night. Poor baby!

Um...stylish? Nope! Looks so ridiculous it's cute? Yep!




Taking a time out after getting in trouble for playing in Otis' water bowl

No comments: