Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bear Crawl

Ella Grace refuses to walk. Not kidding. But she knows how to bear crawl:) We believe the reason for this is because her clothes get in the way of her crawling. I put the cutest romper on her the other morning and her teachers said she did the bear crawl all day and that it was hilarious! They finally took it off of her because, as I mentioned above, it was just getting in the way of her movement. Silly girl!

Below is video I quickly took knowing that as we tried on her new dresses, she would entertain us with this crawl. By the way, Kelly's Kids has some of the cutest smocked and appliqued dresses and bubbles for Spring/Summer. I love the stuff we ordered! Now, Ella needs to walk so we can wear them (and the majority of the clothes in her closet)!! She's showing her stubborn (and lazy) side.

2 comments:

alicia harrison said...

That is too funn! Ramsey does the same thing and we call her our spider monkey! She usually only does it when she gets onto the hardwood, i think it hurts her knees or something. Ella is precious! Can you believe all our girls will be one soon?! oh and the veggie dip, their fav also! They are lifesavers, ha

Kurtz Family said...

Omigosh Lauren she's getting SO big!! She is such a precious little girl ;) Your pictures are looking good! Are you taking classes?