Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thundersnow!


Today we woke up to snow...and lightning and thunder! How weird is that?! It's even more weird in the Pacific NW b/c we rarely see/hear lightning and thunder. Anyway, a nice storm came through and in my neighborhood, there is at least 3 inches of snow. Since we live on a hill, we are pretty much stuck! The roads are getting icy and of course, my only concern...FOOD! The temperatures are falling and we're expecting some more snow to come through this weekend, so who knows when the roads will be drivable again around here. We may be walking to the store! Fun times let me tell ya!

Below are some pictures I took while I was walking Otis this morning. Since there weren't any cars out, I let him roam around leash-free and he loved it!







One cozy poopy! I found him under the comforter in our room.

1 comment:

Beckman Bulletin said...

The snow is so pretty. We don't get much in Ga. Have a Merry Chrisitmas!!!