Friday, May 25, 2012

First Week or So

I can't believe Kellen is almost two weeks old. He is the sweetest thing! All he does is sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. The first week or so, we didn't see much of his eyes. However, over the last several days, he's become more and more alert. I'm hoping he'll be our mellow child to balance everything out. Ella is pretty mellow but definitely a girl with a lot of emotions!!

I don't want to jinx us, but he's been sleeping through the night since day 3! Our first night home was a little rough but since then, I have to wake him up to eat. I usually do this around 2 and 5a. Then, we fall back asleep until Brian wakes Ella up for school. I'm not very much help getting her ready b/c I'm so tired but end up laying in the bed snuggling with and talking to Ella until they leave. Then, we feed again and go back to sleep! The last 2 weeks have flown by! I hope my 5 months off don't go so fast! Once we get into a better routine, I hope we don't sleep the day away so we can enjoy the sunshine (when it's here, that is:)). I'm also really excited that two friends here have babies due any day. I can't wait for baby play dates and walks!!


Yes, I am starting to take a lot of pictures again. And, yes, I'll be posting them all (even if some look the same) so family and friends far away can see them. Below are the ones I took during the last week or so. Enjoy:)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

And, here's a picture I took today on my phone of my sweet girl!!


I also wanted to share the "Day You Were Born" print I had made for Kellen's room. I just love it!
 

No comments: