We are so excited that we were able to capture 5 generations of the Lester family (my grandmother's side). I know I had always hoped this day would come and Mam-ma was ecstatic that the day had finally arrived!
Mam-ma (Ella's great great grandmother, holding EG), me, Gran (Ella's great grandmother) and my mom (Ella's grandmother).
She is adorable Lauren! And you guys are so brave to take her on this "world tour"! Your families must be so excited. On a side note, I just realized your grandmother helped me pick out my wedding dress - small world! She was great!
2 comments:
She is adorable Lauren! And you guys are so brave to take her on this "world tour"! Your families must be so excited. On a side note, I just realized your grandmother helped me pick out my wedding dress - small world! She was great!
Post a Comment