Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zoo

We were supposed to go to Lake Chelan this weekend for a last minute getaway. But, the wildfires in that area are still going on and the smoke was so unpredictable that we decided not to. So much for sunshine, relaxation, and warm weather!

I had already pulled Ella out of school for Friday and Monday so we headed to the zoo on Friday. It was SO COLD!!! It was our second straight day of little sunshine, cooler temps, and a little drizzly rain and Brian and I both found ourselves saying "we can't do this another year." The weather affects us tremendously. Oh well, we'll dream of our next trip to Hawaii to keep our spirits up. But, I guess the cold didn't bother Ella because she wanted to wear her dress and sandals. Silly girl!

 A very confused swan. Look at him standing on one leg.









 All she wanted to do was see the "kimodo dragons." I thought she meant the live ones but it is the statue she wanted to see and play on.

 Getting her picture with the giraffe in her giraffe dress




No comments: