Sunday, July 8, 2012

Uh Oh

My conversation with Ella Grace about 10 minutes ago:


EG: Mom, I'm hungry.
M: What do you want?
EG: Cereal.
M: You never eat it when I make it. Are you going to eat it?
EG: Yes.
M: (looking in the pantry) It's all gone. Looks like Daddy ate it all.
EG: Shit!
M: What did you just say?
EG: (softly) shit.
M: What did you just say?
EG: Shit.
M: (covered my mouth and started laughing...I had no response).


Well, I thought we were doing better watching what we say around here but I guess we have more work to do. Oops!

3 comments:

alicia harrison said...

haha! I said that the other day when i stumped my toe and Ramsey in her sad voice said "don't say shit!" It could be worse for sure! haha

lbscott18 said...

Hahahaha. That's great

Our Lives In A Nutshell said...

Alicia - that's hilarious!