Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kellen 1 Month

I cannot believe our little guy is already 1 month old. As I keep saying, time is moving too fast! He had his 1 month check-up yesterday and below are the stats:

Weight: 8 lbs, 14.5 oz; up 1 lb, 5.5 oz; 30th percentile
Height: 21 1/4 in; up 0.75 in.; 30th percentile
Noggin': 37.3 cm, up 1 cm; 30th percentile

He's such a sweetheart. He's much more alert during the day and sleeps 2-3 hours at a time. Each night is different - some days I'm up with him around 2a and 5a. Others I'm up 12:30a, 2:30a, then 3, 4, and 5 because he's just not having it. So, yeah, not much sleep around here.

He's now starting to follow us with his eyes more and always gravitates towards the TV when it's on, ha! His sissy loves him and is such a great helper! 

We really want the weather to start cooperating so we can get outside more!!

Where I put him before I went outside to enjoy our 1 day of sun


 Where he was when I came back 10 minutes later





No comments: