This has been the week from hell around here. Monday, I stayed home with Ella because she had developed a nasty cold. After my class on Monday night, I got Taco Bell on the way home. Bad idea! Let's just say I got food poisoning and on Tues, puked at work with several other people in the stalls. So embarrassing! So, I went home and puked some more and have been home ever since. Today, Ella was still not great but wanted to go to school so I took her.
Now, we have my glucose appointment tomorrow. I don't really care about that part but am worried because we leave for Hawaii next week. If you remember last time around, we were headed to Hawaii and 2 days before, I was placed on bedrest. So, needless to say, a little worried what tomorrow's appointment will bring. Yes, I've had cramping, and yes, I'm pretty sure they're BH, but you never know what the docs will say when I tell them this. I've noticed that I only have cramping when I'm stressed. Thank you work! Don't ruin this for us! So, let's pray the doc doesn't make our week 100 million times worse!
Miss sicky on her bike
I swear she was sick. Wearing costumes is a daily affair around here sick or not sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment