Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chi-Town

 For Memorial Day weekend, we went to Chicago to visit Brian's side of the family. We had a great time spending time with everyone, especially Grandma Noni and Grampa Dell. We did a lot of fun things including a BBQ at Uncle Tom's and Ella was loving playing with her cousins, Mia and Riley. She is still talking about them!! 

Thank you Grammy and Grampa for keeping Ella many nights so that Brian and I could go play with Uncle Chris and Eric and Aunt Steph and Jen. We enjoyed catching up over adult drinks, going to see The Hangover 2 in a swanky theater complete with huge leather chairs and alcohol and food served, and a yummy dinner at sangria at a tapas restaurant! 

Ella also had her 3rd birthday, yes I said "3rd" and I know her grandparents enjoyed that. She also received her first barbie from them. Below are some pics I took. Jen still owes me pictures she took of the kiddos:)

 Playing the "pidano" at Grandma Noni and Grampa Dell's house


 Opening and checking out her presents






 Our little Marilyn

 4 generations of the Meewes family

 Holding Grandma Noni's hand while walking around the assisted living center




 Loving her cousins...on the way to the park!


No comments: