Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Relax

I'm sitting on the couch identifying the Anthro items I feel I need in case there is a red tag sale this month and I hear Ella Grace saying something over and over to her penguin stuff animal. I realize what she's saying is...."relax, relax, relax." I started giggling. I'm sure this is what her teachers say to her because she is going through a phase of tantrums so incredible to watch I actually started laughing at her tonight.

A couple of other things we've caught her saying - 

"my back hurts" - she's starting to copy what her momma says as I am constantly telling her I can't hold her because my back hurts. She said this in front of two 60+ year old woman while waiting in line for our flight on Sunday. They thought it was hilarious!

"poor mommy" - her response when I got a paper cut.

"mommy, go to work" - as she led me out of her classroom on Monday.

"daddy, go to work" - as he sat on the classroom couch reading books with her and she decided it was time for him to leave.

"we're not watching basketball, we're watching Nemo" - when Brian turned on the Grizzlies game tonight.

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of for now.

No comments: