Monday, September 14, 2009

The Weekend


Our weekend was pretty lazy and much needed! Saturday, we watched football all day long! Look at Ella Grace in her cute UT cheerleader dress. Isn't she adorable?! Too bad the VOLS lost. Very disappointing to lose to a Pac Ten team!



I received tickets through work to the Keith Urban/Little Big Town show and Brian stayed home with EG while me and my friend, Aly, went to the show! We had awesome seats - 5th row right off the floor! This show was AMAZING! One of the best I've ever been to. Keith rocked the house down and at times, I forgot I was at a country concert. At the end, my mouth just dropped in awe. At the time, no words could describe how awesome the show was. Now, I can say that it was very intense! He sucked you right in to every song he sang. I will definitely be seeing him play again!

Look how close we were! If only I had a better camera:) Hint, hint!

Keith & Little Big Town singing "Seven Bridges Road" (There are stars in the southern sky...)

Ok, I spent half of LBT's show trying to get the perfect picture of Jimi, the band's hottie! How I completely forgot that I had a picture of me with them archived on my computer! Stupid me! They were amazing too and sang all of my favorite songs - "Boondocks," "Bring It On Home," and "A Little More You."

Back in Sept/Oct of last year when I was 2-3 months prego! How time flies. FYI, hottie and the woman to his right are married. They're going to have beautiful kids!

Great weekend!

No comments: